The closing date for entries is 15 July.
For those of you who have not shown at Misty Meadows before, it has the following on offer:-
- More than a horse friendly environment – it tends to attract local horse lovers as day visitors as the venue is utilised for various equine events including SANESA shows and the local participants are therefore familiar with the venue;
- Safe, secure and ample parking with 24 hr armed security and CCTV cameras at the entrances;
- Night shift staff ensure all horses have grass and water – this service is inclusive of the stabling fee paid by participants;
- Easy access from all directions;
- Excellent restaurant facilities close to the arena where spectators and participants can socialize in a comfortable environment;
- Function venue for formal events that might be part of the event program;
- Catering available on request;
- Accommodation available.
For more information, please contact Dewald Malan on 083 302 1083 or Fanie Rootman on 082 924 4432