One of the highlights of the North West Training Show will be the Potch MET Wooden Horse Race, with a R5,000 grand prize at stake.
The rules are very simple:
- Buy a plywood horse (1m x 1m), which is delivered to you as soon as your entry has been received.
- Brand your horse, eg with your stud or business – great marketing!
- Paint it, dress it up, decorate it, turn it out, do whatever you like… Some clever racers even affix wheels, but don’t tell anyone we told you so.
- Bring your mount to the gala event, along with its’ ‘jockey’ and a gambler to spin the lucky wheel.
- Best horse wins!
- Cost – R1,500, and the winner takes home R5,000!
For more information, please contact Theodor Mienie on 082 785 9248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other advertising opportunities for breeders & equine business owners: